It’s time to book your table at the built environment’s premier awards for BIM and digital construction.
You can join the industry’s brightest talents in BIM and digital construction at the Digital Construction Awards this summer. The awards celebrate best practice and reward innovation in the application of BIM and digital technology in the built environment sector. The deserving winners will be revealed at the awards ceremony on 12 July 2022, at The Brewery in London, and you can now book your tables to join them.
There is an early bird discount of nearly 20% for those that book tables or seats before 5pm on 20 May.
Partners for the awards are Digital Construction Week, the Chartered Institute of Building, and media titles Construction Management and BIMplus. Awards sponsors include Revizto, Bluebeam, Procore and Autodesk.
Judging of the 13 categories gets under way this month.
Ollie Hughes, co-founder of Digital Construction Week, said: “I know our judging panel of more than 20 well-known experts from across the sector have been looking forward to reviewing the industry’s best work.”
Will Mann, editor of Construction Management, added: “We’ve received a lot of great entries, and we look forward to welcoming those at the forefront of BIM and digital construction to The Brewery in July and celebrating their success.”
The category shortlists will be announced online on 9 May.
To book your places at the awards and to find out more, including who the judges are, visit: digitalconstructionawards.co.uk.
Digital Construction Awards: the categories
- Best application of technology
- Best use of data on a project
- Delivering net zero with digital innovation
- Digital construction project of the year – major project (sponsored by Revizto)
- Digital construction project of the year – small project
- Digital excellence in a construction business (sponsored by Autodesk)
- Digital excellence in a construction SME
- Digital partnership (sponsored by Bluebeam)
- Digital innovation in design
- Digital innovation in offsite construction
- Digital innovation in on-site productivity (sponsored by Procore)
- Digital innovation in health, safety and wellbeing
- Digital construction champion of the year
Register for free and continue reading
This is not a first step towards a paywall. We need readers to register with us to help sustain creation of quality editorial content on Construction Management. Registering also means you can manage your own CPDs, comments, newsletter sign-ups and privacy settings. Thank you.