The Chartered Institute of Building and CM sister website Global Construction Review have launched the Global Construction Summit, an annual event for built environment professionals seeking to understand the latest trends, learn best practice and uncover innovations from across the world. It will take place virtually on 22-23 February 2022.
The Summit will include presentations from industry leaders, panel discussions, Q&As and audience interaction. Each session will be broadcast live and will then be available on demand.
The first Summit partner announced is PlanRadar.
Key topics on the Summit’s agenda are:
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Clients’ evolving priorities
- The benefits of BIM and digital construction
You can register now for two of the four sessions:
More sessions will be announced soon, including details of the safety session with PlanRadar on 22 February at 2pm GMT.
- Alison Mirams, CEO of Sydney-based Roberts Co.
- Stacée Barkley, diversity & inclusion lead of Seattle-based DPR Construction
- Caroline Gumble, chief executive of the Chartered Institute of Building
- Michael Yam FCIOB, chairman of Invest KL and vice president of the Chartered Institute of Building.
- Luis Lugo Jnr, senior vice president, business development Americas at Hill International
- Stephen E Browning, senior vice president, federal sector leader at Hill International
- Ian Williamson, chief project delivery officer for The Red Sea Project in Saudi Arabia
Register for free and continue reading
This is not a first step towards a paywall. We need readers to register with us to help sustain creation of quality editorial content on Construction Management. Registering also means you can manage your own CPDs, comments, newsletter sign-ups and privacy settings. Thank you.